Alec is a British Contemporary Portrait and Landscape photographer based in the UK, with an interest in creating long-term documentary projects which communicate observations within the constructed environment.
Working as a professional printer and technician in a commercial lab, his personal photographic practice combines a pursuit for visual clarity, with a focus on Portraiture and the Contemporary Landscape.
Find the ‘Contact’ module for any enquires and commissions.
- BA (Hons) Photography - First Class Honours (Leeds Arts University, 2018)
- Communal Spaces (Norman Rea Gallery, University of York, 2018)
- From Top to Bottom: The Pupil Sphere (CASS Art Glasgow, The Brunswick Leeds, 2018)
- The Truth Claim (Leeds Arts University, 2017)
- LOOK17 Cities of Exchange (A Small View, Liverpool, 2017)
- Record, Solo Exhibition (The Brunswick, Leeds, 2016)
- Portrait of Britain, Hoxton Mini Press (2018)
- Negative Feedback, Issue 2 (2017)
- Shanghai, self-published (featured on ‘Self Publish Be Happy’, 2017)